Re: rtax_0.984-7_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Hi,

On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 10:47:52AM +0800, atzlinux 肖盛文 wrote:
>     My salsa login name is atzlinux-guest , I'll commit the changes
> about the rtax package after I get the git commit permissions.

You are now a member of the Debian Med team.  Welcome again.

>     I'd subscribed debian-med@lists.debian.org just before.

:-)

>  Recnetly, I begin to make package for Debian, I would do more work for
> debian-med.

Please let me know if you have trouble finding a packaging target.
Fo instance there is a list for our Covid-19 hackathon:

   https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/2020-covid19-hackathon/-/wikis/COVID-19-Hackathon-packages-needing-work

> The  packages  maintain by me now:
>
> https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=atzlinux%40sina.com

Nice to have another packager in the team.