Re: ksw2 library - nobody else at it, right?

Hi Andreas,

I am happy that you asked - it is here
https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/ksw2

Sadly not a problem of that library which features the same files that
are also distributed with minimap2, just as an older version in the
separate ksw2 repository if I am not erroneous. We need to find the
problem within the minimap2 package, I am afraid. Was looking for a
while now - thought multiple times that I had it - but ... sigh.

That ksw2 library needs some love by upstream and I suggest to avoid
packaging it for now. Also, it does not ship with a license and comes
with the sources of a journal publication - er - have a look.

Thanks,

Steffen