Re: Welcoming GSoC students

Hello,

On 05.05.20 07:04, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi,

I'm hereby welcoming

   Pranav Ballaney <ballaneypranav@gmail.com>
     for the topic
   Quality Assurance and Continuous Integration for Applications in Life Sciences and Medicine.

and

   Nilesh Patra <npatra974@gmail.com>
     for the topic
   Packaging and Quality Assurance of COVID-19 Relevant Applications.

as Google Summer of Code students.  Both should be now well known in our
team due to their previous contributions.  So welcoming you two in our
team is probably not the right word since you are considered team
members even now.  That's why I just say:  I'm very happy that I've got
official confirmation.  Please keep on the great work you have started!

Welcome also from my side. I have seen a lot from Nilesh already and am
deeply impressed.

Best,

Steffen