Re: BioC package "tximport" not found by dh-r's prepare... script - any idea?

Hi Steffen,

On Mon, Aug 05, 2019 at 08:35:17PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> It is https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/tximport.html
> that I am after. Any idea how to get it found?

Hmmm tricky.  When using

d/watch:

version=4
opts=downloadurlmangle=s?^(.*)\.\.?http:$1packages/release/bioc?  https://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/tximport.html .*/tximport@ANY_VERSION@@ARCHIVE_EXT@

and d/changelog:

r-bioc-tximport (0.0-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=medium

  * Initial release

 -- Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>  Mon, 05 Aug 2019 21:12:04 +0200

and running uscan I'm ending up with

uscan --verbose --force-download
uscan: Newest version of r-bioc-tximport on remote site is 1.12.3, local version is 0.0
uscan:    => Newer package available from
      http:https://www.bioconductor.org/www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/src/contrib/tximport_1.12.3.tar.gz
uscan info: Downloading upstream package: tximport_1.12.3.tar.gz
uscan info: Requesting URL:
   http:https://www.bioconductor.org/www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/src/contrib/tximport_1.12.3.tar.gz
uscan warn: In directory ., downloading
  http:https://www.bioconductor.org/www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/src/contrib/tximport_1.12.3.tar.gz failed: 500 No Host option provided
uscan info: Failed to download upstream package: tximport_1.12.3.tar.gz

Also wget fails to download that URL.  I have no problem to download the
tarball from firefox.

I have no idea whether this is a temporary issue.  If you are in a hurry
you probably need to download the tarball manually, untar it and call
dh-make-R.