Re: new imagej release

Hi Carnë,

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 05:21:29PM +0100, Carnë Draug wrote:
> I have prepared a new release of ImageJ [1].

The changelog says "David Miguel Susano Pinto" has prepared the new
release.  That's perfectly fine for me - but either David should be
added as Uploader or the changelog paragraph should say

   * Team upload

> Could someone with the
> right permissions review and upload?
>
> I didn't include the tag debian/1.52d-1 (which would be a ref to
> cadc79d) on purpose in case changes are requested.

There are some lintian warnings " libij-java-doc:
embedded-javascript-library" regarding jquery and others.  I usually
tend to fix these warnings by removing the affected JS.  Do you see
a chance to fix this?