Re: Download location of mauve and the accoding libraries vanished from sourceforge

Hi Aaron,

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 06:57:46AM +1000, Aaron Darling wrote:
> Thanks for letting me know Andreas. I just went to check on it and the
> entire project is unavailable due to what sf.net is describing as
> 'connectivity issues'.

:-(

> I certainly haven't deleted any code or the
> project, nor have I migrated it elsewhere (yet). Really hoping sf.net
> can get it back online for us!

Thanks for the quick response.  As some hint:  From my personal view
sf.net went from the default Free Software hosting platform to an
unreliable advertising page with some Free Software leftovers.  If I
were you I'd consider Gitlab or Github (in this sequence) as an
alternative since also SVN seems to be a dead horse.  I actually needed
to touch libGenome since I was migrating the Debian packaging of our
internal hosting platform from SVN to Git since SVN will be teared down
in about half a year.