Re: Please help freeing libcolt-java

On Sun, 22 Feb 2015, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:

> I've successfully rebuilt beast-mcmc, spread-phy and libjung-java with
> this stripped down version of libcolt-java. I haven't been able to

In the meantime, I had forwarded the initial mail to our internal
developers’ mailing list (we a̲r̲e̲ an OSS company, and my coworkers
d̲o̲ deal in Java™, after all), and found someone who already looked
at it and, after I told him interfaces are not protected by copy‐
right law, may have a second look at this later; he said that, in‐
deed, replacing the missing parts is probably trivial (as long as
we don’t mind replacing some things in freehep too).

I’ll bounce the remaining eMails in this thread to him and told
him he can just write here with progress/success reports; he
doesn’t wish to subscribe to Just Another List, so please keep
him in Cc if/when he does.

bye,
//mirabilos
--