Re: EDFbrowser 1.55 (new version available)

Hi Teunis,

On Mon, Feb 09, 2015 at 09:41:57AM +0100, Teunis van Beelen wrote:
> Hello Andreas,
>
> Yes, you can drop them all.

Cool!  Thanks for applying them.  (It would be great if you could
mention this next time once you send a "new version available" mail.)

The package is uploaded to experimental since we are in Debian Freeze
time.  After the next release it will be processed "normally" again.

> Let me know if you experience any problems with EDFbrowser on Debian.

If you consider this lintian warning a "problem":

   I: edfbrowser: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/edfbrowser endianess endianness

than we have one. ;-)

More seriously:  It would help if you could add a test suite we could
run:

   a) at package build time
   b) using the installed package

Both tests could be the same.  If edfbrowser has some command line
interface that can process some data and compare the expected result.  I
have no idea whether this is applicable to some QT program but we try to
add those tests to all Debian Med programms to detect potential problems.