Updating the fis-gtm package to V6.2-000

Hi Andreas,
Thanks to your prior instructions and V6.2-000 changes eliminating the patch series, going through this round was a quite quick.

I added two lintian warnings overrides. Please let me know if they are correct.

While looking at the installed directory, I noticed two inconsistencies marked as (todo) in the changelog. Both entries are related to the encryption plugins. We build only one plugin (using libgcrypt and AES256CFB) and the "plugin" directory is a symlink in the utf8 directory (which IIRC does not match what our install script produces).

On a loosely related note, I learned how to avoid signing the packages without my GPG key (http://notes.timeghost.net/2009/12/build-a-binary-deb-package-without-signing.html). You may recall this was my stumbling block for V6.0-003.
  git-buildpackage --git-builder="debuild -i -us -uc"

thanks,
Amul