Re: [MoM] How do I sign up?

Thanks Andreas,

Got your initial email but forgot to respond (sorry) things have been crazy at work i'll have to come back to this

Cheers

Steve

On Sep 23, 2014 10:46 AM, "Andreas Tille" <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Steve,

may be my mail slipped through somehow so I send this ping with CC to
your personal e-mail (which is unusual on Debian lists).  Feel free
to ask if something might remain unclear

       Andreas.