Re: Force removal of gnuhealth* packages in sid? (Was: Re: GNU Health autoremove from testing)

> Hi Emilien,

>> > You can file a ROM bug report against ftp.debian.org (choose 'other' in
>> > the very first menu item pof reportbug).
>>
>> FYI I filed the ROM bug to remove gnuhealth from unstable:
>> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=762136
>
> Does this mean you have given up packaging GNUhealth at all?

Yes, that was the gist of my posts in June.

I am currently writing up a clearer post meant to debian-med, tryton
and upstream mailing lists.
The code is still available in the svn repo, should anyone want to
pick it up again (but read my message first, unless the release
schedule gets looked at there's not much point as it results in
unbuildable package most of the time)
   +Emilien