Re: nut-nutrition new upstream (20.1)

Hi Andreas,

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 08:54:16AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> The Breaks is required for sure (and I hope I would have spotted this in
> advance if I would have noticed the package split ... which again proves
> how important a proper changelog is - but I guess you got this ;-)).  I
> think the Replaces is not correct since the data package does not really
> replace the main package which exists in parallel.  Thus I removed the
> Replaces (which usually is a quite common combination on package
> renamings also with an additional Provides).

I was working based on Debian Policy 7.6.1 but I'll have to do some futher
reading into how these relationships work.

> I also closed the according bug in the changelog and uploaded the package.

Unfortunately I must have fixed the problem before being notified of the
bug. I did go looking for it, because I thought there must have been one,
but it didn't show up in BTS when I searched.

Iain.

--
e: irl@fsfe.org            w: iain.learmonth.me
x: irl@jabber.fsfe.org     t: +447875886930