Re: Package Entropy Tracker

Hi Iain,

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 05:43:25PM +0100, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Debian Med is listed as a user of the Package Entropy Tracker[1] but the
> link given on the page is broken[2].
>
> [1]: http://pet.alioth.debian.org/
> [2]: http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/qareport.cgi
>
> This might just need an update to a new URL, or maybe more complicated
> fixes.

Thanks for the heads up.  In fact it needs something more than just
pointing to a different URL.  As far as I know you need to register for
PET and do some configuration.  I personally never dealt with PET even
if I consider it a *really* clever tool we should honestly use (and thus
fix).  So if you would volunteer to care for this I'll offer a beer at
the next sprint (or even two ;-)).