Re: nut-nutrition new upstream (20.1)

Hi Iain,

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 08:13:03PM +0100, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> Yep, forgot to generate the pristine-tar delta. Generated and pushed.

You probably noticed that the package went to the new queue first since
it now has an extra data package.  Please mention changes like this in
debian/changelog next time since the changelog should document any
changes in the packaging.

> I used uscan to update the source archive so cowbuilder never threw any
> errors as there was already a .orig.tar.gz to work from.

I personally have established a habit to git-import-orig right after
uscan and remove the downloaded tarball to prevent this. :-)