Re: Orthanc 0.8.3

Hi Iain,

On 09/12/2014 05:27 PM, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
N: Processing source package orthanc (version 0.8.3+dfsg-1, arch source) ...
E: orthanc source: debian-upstream-obsolete-path debian/upstream

The path for this file changed. The new path is debian/upstream/metadata
where debian/upstream is a directory. Easy fix.

I: orthanc source: wildcard-matches-nothing-in-dep5-copyright UnitTests/*
(paragraph at line 16)  [...]

These are all problems in debian/copyright.

The shortnames you can use are listed here:
   http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/#license-specification

You'll also find in that document how the rest of the file works.

Thanks for your help! Using your answer, I was able to fix almost all these issues [1]. There remains a single lintian warning:

W: orthanc source: space-in-std-shortname-in-dep5-copyright gpl-3 with openssl exception (paragraph at line 85)

The problem is for the "GPL-3 with OpenSSL exception" short name. It looks to me as a false positive, especially after reading comment 20 of issue #757615 [2]. Please could someone confirm (so that I can add a lintian override), or tell me how to fix this issue?

Thanks,
Sébastien-

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med?view=revision&sortby=date&revision=18028
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=757615#20