Re: MNE v0.8 packaging

Hi Alexandre,

please always write to the list and not in private, thanks.  I really
can not (and do not want) to care for all those Debian Med software
myself.  It also always makes sense to keep the relevant bug report in
CC (which triggers a mail to the maintainers list automatically).

On Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 09:53:32PM +0200, Alexandre Gramfort wrote:

> > It would be sufficient to provide the unstripped source in for instance
> > debian/js/bootstrap.
>
> I just pushed a commit with these files.

OK.

> > You can find an example for providing the JS
> > sources if you try
> >
> >     apt-get source gnumed-client
> >
> > I've done similar things there.
>
> I see you used yui-compressor in some rules.
> Basically I need a bootstrap.min.js to be generated
> and saved in folder mne/html/

Without having a look into the packaging:  Did you implemented exactly
this.

> Btw I just saw that python-mne 0.7.3 is marked for removal from debian testing
> at the end of september due to failing test. Although the problem has
> been fixed in 4b47c44ced7ec29637a383007e3c4cd9eece950d

Sure - but the package is not uploaded and I told you the reason why it
is not.  As long as a package is not uploaded no bug is fixed.

Please confirm that all JS issues are solved according to your opinion
and I'll have a look in the next days.