Re: Orthanc 0.8.3

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 03:49:50PM +0200, Sebastien Jodogne wrote:

> N: Processing source package orthanc (version 0.8.3+dfsg-1, arch source) ...
> E: orthanc source: debian-upstream-obsolete-path debian/upstream

The path for this file changed. The new path is debian/upstream/metadata
where debian/upstream is a directory. Easy fix.

> I: orthanc source: wildcard-matches-nothing-in-dep5-copyright UnitTests/*
> (paragraph at line 16)
> I: orthanc source: wildcard-matches-nothing-in-dep5-copyright
> Resources/Archives/* (paragraph at line 16)
> I: orthanc source: unused-file-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright paragraph at line
> 12
> W: orthanc source: space-in-std-shortname-in-dep5-copyright gpl-3 with
> openssl exception (paragraph at line 89)
> W: orthanc source: invalid-short-name-in-dep5-copyright bsd (paragraph at
> line 160)

These are all problems in debian/copyright.

The shortnames you can use are listed here:
  http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/#license-specification

You'll also find in that document how the rest of the file works.

For more detailed information from lintian, you can run it with the -i flag
and it will give you information about the tags and hints towards fixing
them.

For better debugging of the debian/copyright file you can run "cme check
dpkg-copyright" and it will tell you when things are wrong there.

Hope that helps.

Iain.

--
e: irl@fsfe.org            w: iain.learmonth.me