Re: r17823 - in trunk/packages/arb/trunk/debian: . conf patches source

Hi Elmar,

On Mon, Sep 08, 2014 at 03:24:07PM +0200, Elmar Pruesse wrote:
> - I've altered the debconf template and the scripts to use the unix
> group "arb" only for having "shared PT servers". The new text has
> created a translator warning, though.
> - Both PHYML interfaces in the Debian ARB package now rely on the Debian
> PHYML package for binaries. (We will see breakage due to this
> eventually, CLIs for bioinformatics tools are simply not stable).

Hopefully we will get some information via bug reports if this might be
the case.

> All other Lintian warnings are now fixed on my end.

While lintian from unstable has some extra pickyness you might have
missed I uploaded to let the changed binary files (additional arb-dev)
pass NEW queue.  Once we might need to reupload we could do some further
polishing.

> Could you upload the package?

Done.  Thanks a lot for your preparation