Re: r17823 - in trunk/packages/arb/trunk/debian: . conf patches source

Hi Andreas,

> I would like to change you one thing:  Lintian considers the upload an
> NMU (non maintainer upload).  Please make sure that your ID in
> debian/control is identical to debian/changelog.  I would have fixed
> this but I don't know which one you prefer.

fixed

> PS: You might like to run
>
>        lintian -i -I *.changes
>
>     to see more issues I would tolerate for the moment but which
>     gives you an idea what else could be done.

I fixed most. Here's what remains:

> W: arb source: outdated-autotools-helper-file GDE/PHYML20130708/phyml/config.guess 2012-02-10
> I: arb: spelling-error-in-binary usr/lib/arb/bin/phyml_20130708 ouput output

These don't matter as phyml isn't built. Not sure how to turn them off.

> I: arb-common: unused-debconf-template arb/group

This either needs an override, or a change to arb-common.postinst so
that lintian recognizes that arb/group is used. Alternatively, the arb
group could be removed completely.

Elmar