Re: r17823 - in trunk/packages/arb/trunk/debian: . conf patches source

Hi Andreas!

> Its fine to be verbose.  I just separated our changes since it makes
> sense to reflect somehow the responsibility for the change.  (That's why
> I suggested `dch -a` since it helps to add your own changed. ;-))

Sorry! I'd used dch, but forgotten "svn up". So when I committed I had
to do a manual merge and thought you'd removed your part.

What's "cme fix dpkg-control" BTW?

> Thanks for your work on this

Thanks for all you've done for ARB by taking care of the package! The
next releases should require less changes.

best,
Elmar