Re: r17823 - in trunk/packages/arb/trunk/debian: . conf patches source

Hi Elmar,

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 08:54:01PM +0200, Elmar Pruesse wrote:
> Hi Andreas!
>
> I've completed my TODOs and think the package is ready now.

I noticed that the debian/changelog perfectly remained as I left it.
Could you please put a record of your main changes there preferably by
using `dch -a` and perhaps even put your ID in charge for this changelog
(simply replacing my ID in the end of the changelog paragraph).

Kind regards and many thanks for your work on this