Re: Free source code of fastsimcoal2 available?

Andreas, I'm assuming you saw this: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/fastsimcoal/4DGGkxlCKd0/Wp7US1Kq2M4J ?

Lets hope for a change in policy!

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 11:45 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Laurent,

I'm writing you on behalf of the Debian Med team which tries to assemble
free software in biology inside the official Debian distribution.  We
have created Debian packages of several biological applications[1] and
development tools[2].  When running the test suite of BioPython I
realised that it has an interface to fastsimcoal2 and I had a look at
its website[3].  Unfortunately I can find only binary downloads without
source code there and no statement whether the source might be available
or not.  I wonder whether you might consider to release the code under a
free license which would enable us to include fastsimcoal2 into Debian.

[1] http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio
[2] http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio-dev
[3] http://cmpg.unibe.ch/software/fastsimcoal2/