Re: [MoM] incorporating phyutility into the packages

Hi Stephen,

On Tue, Apr 08, 2014 at 10:19:07PM -0400, Stephen Smith wrote:
> Hi Thorsten
> No, libmatrixExp.so isn't used for anything here. Is there a way to
> remove that in the debian package or do I need to do it in the original
> phyutilty and push a new version?

There is the option to use "Files-Excluded" with uscan from latest
devscripts.  However, if I would be in your shoes I would simply remove
this from the upstream source since there is no real point in carrying
unneeded binary data in there.

You might ask ftpmaster whether they accept this if you promise that
there will be a new release soon without this file.  :-)

Thanks for the clarification

       Andreas.