Re: Last call before removing dotur from Debian (Was: Status of dotur)

Hi,

From the Bio-Linux point of view Mothur replaced Dotur years ago.  I'd
be very surprised if any scripts depend on running the dotur program
directly.  Happy to see it go.

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth@ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England