Ctsim maintenance

Hi Kevin,

currently the Debian Med team tries to add citation information to all
packages in our scope.  When seeking for publications about Ctsim I
stumbled upon this one

  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21509430

and I wonder whether you would consider this as a proper reference which
concerns the use of Ctsim or if there is a citation which makes more
sense (or if it is better to add none).

BTW, when looking at the packaging status in Vcs[1] I realised that it
does not reflect the NMU by Gregor Hermann and thus I'd recommend
updating the packaging status.  Once I'm about recommending something
regarding packaging:  It turned out that group maintenance in a
repository which is accessible to other members of the team was quite
successful in the past.  I remember that I asked you about this in 2008
because you are the only maintainer of packages which are relevant for
medical care who does not seem to like this.  Perhaps you might like to
reconsider this to enable us for instance doing the changes mentioned
above (including NMU changes, adding citations) to save your personal
time on doing such things.

[1] http://git.b9.com/?p=ctsim.git