Re: Plans for ITK version 4

On Fri, Mar 02, 2012 at 09:47:50AM -0500, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> BTW -- just to keep itk4 packaging going forward:  tried to build it on
> sid, seems to build (32bit tools on 64bit kernel) but some tests
> fail/segfault:

> is that something known?

I discovered the same.  I got the packages to build on my amd64, then
uploaded to experimental and blammo: almost all of them failed in
several test cases :-/

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=insighttoolkit4&suite=experimental

I haven't looked into the failures, but I'd welcome help in doing so :-)
I believe version 4.1 is immanent so it would be good to get fixes
upstream quickly.

Cheers,
-Steve