Re: [MoM] Packaging fis-get

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 09:46:17AM -0500, Bhaskar, K.S wrote:

> In my opinion, if you really want to eliminate the bootstrap, the
> obvious solution is to use awk or perl for the small number of files
> involved.  Or, for the initial bootstrap, just take the generated C
> files from an existing GT.M for the bootstrap.

Hmmmmmmm, this is actually a quite interesting hint.  Could you please
negotiate this issue with Luis.  While we just got confirmation from
ftpmaster that they are willing to accept the procedure of bootstrapping
it might simplify things a lot if no binaries are involved in this
process.

So if you could sort this out with Luis I would really welcome this.

Kind regards and greetings from Manchester Airport :-)