Re: Problem using ./setup-repository: "gbp:error: /path/to/foobar.git is not a git repository"

Le Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 07:39:04PM +0100, Alex Mestiashvili a écrit :

> taken from http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/git.html
> almost the same is written in the debian-med policy but I liked the way
> it is written here :)

Hi all,

please do not hesitate to suggest improvements for the wording in our group
policy.  Alternatively, we can reduce redundancy and refer to pkg-perl's.
I do not forsee much divergense in the future.

Cheers,

--
Charles