Hmmer2 conflicting Hmmer3

Hi,

at the Debian Med sprint Laszlo Kajan pointed out to me that Hmmer2 and
Hmmer3 are different enough that a simple upgrade of the packages will
break applications of users.  Moreover, the majority of users is just
using Hmmer2 and we should continue to provide this package instead of
simply replacing it by the new version.

When inspecting both packages I noticed that binaries and makefiles are
sharing the same names so a parallel installation is not possible.

When looking in SVN it seems Charles had the same motivation when
creating a hmmer2.3 branch.  Unfortunately he did never finallised
the thing and  hmmer (2.3.2-6) remained UNRELEASED .

I'd suggest the following procedure (provided Charles will agree,
otherwise please make a better suggestion):  Laszlo has localy in his
private repository done some work which is basically a renaming of the
old binaries.  He injects this work into the branch created by Charles
and we release this as hmmer2 package.  I try to check this carefully
and will upload to unstable.

Moreover we should add a NEWS.Debian file to the (mainstream) version 3
to inform users about potential breakage.

What do you think?