Re: Plans for ITK version 4

On 01/24/2012 11:08 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 10:06:03AM -0500, Bhaskar, K.S wrote:
Maybe at some point we can brainstorm on this with
you and Bhaskar off-line ?
[KSB] Actually, we should use the list as much as possible so that
the discussion is captured and archived in a searchable format.
Could not have said this better. :-)

A face to face meeting might not harm anyway
[KSB] Face to face is good! Luis is always smiling (except in his picture at http://www.kitware.com/company/team/ibanez.html), cheerful, eager to please - and very astute technically.

Regards
-- Bhaskar

GT.M - Rock solid. Lightning fast. Secure. No compromises.