Re: Initial Grinder package

Hi Florent,

thanks for packaging Grinder.

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 01:51:31PM +1000, Florent Angly wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have finished the first package version for Grinder. Since I am
> new to packaging, I would be grateful if someone could have a look
> at imy work (http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-med/grinder.git;a=summary)
> and tell me what to do next.

I had a look at your packaging and the only important remark is
in commit 6a57d541a2ae4ce141169413bb8359f3b560b5f6:

  There is no point in specifying perl as (Build-)Depends explicitely
  because it is part of each install

I also fiddled around a bit with your way of installing manpages.  Later
I realised that my first change
(81126c4f332d8e5510e9ee30122e5d18541e80c1)  was a bit superflous and
required another one (5fe07d40e24d8696d5c17e96e929b73b6069aa66) - feel
free to revert both if you like your way of doing this more.

The only thing I would like you to change is the authorship of the
manpages.  While it is correct that you can claim yourself as the author
of the manpage it would be more precise to inform that you did this by
the help of help2man for the Debian distribution and upstream is free to
take over these.  (There is some kind of fixed phrase for Debian written
manpages which you can look up in our SVN repository in several examples
or at other places.)

If you have done so feel free to ping me again for an upload.

BTW, I did not found a pristine-tar in the grinder reporitory and thus I
did not used git-buildpackage but rather downloaded the original tarball
and moved debian/ dir manually.