Help for non-technical task needed (Was: License of colt [colt_1.2.0~dfsg-1_amd64.changes REJECTED)

Hi,

the following is a task where a volunteer can prove his support of the
Debian Med team to enable us concentrating on technical work instead of
needing to do research for upstream authors on the internet.  The task
is as follows:

The address I used from one of the upstream authors of colt (the only
address I was able to find in the code) bounced.  So please have a look
onto the copyright file

   http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/libcolt-java/trunk/debian/copyright?revision=9360&view=markup

and into the code which can be downloaded from

   http://acs.lbl.gov/software/colt/colt-download/releases/

or any other resources in the internet.  I also found the location
of FreeHEP

   http://aida.freehep.org/

and the docs

   http://aida.freehep.org/doc/v3.2.0/api/hep/

but did not found the promised link to more license specifications.

So please help us in contacting the authors to enable distribution of
the Colt library and thus several phylogeny packages in our queue.

Thanks for your help

      Andreas.