Re: Multiple publication data in upstream-metadata.yaml (Was: Adding Rostlab packages to our tasks files)

Hi,

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 08:54:56PM -0500, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> thanks for the clarification.  I guess I have read emails too sparingly
> and took "umegaya" as a candidate for renaming upstream-metadata.yaml
> to... now that I have reread them (somewhat) I see that umegaya is a
> beastie intended to gather the information for those, right?

Whatever it is - a shorter name (like you suggested debian/upstream)
would come very handy and I'd second that Charles in the proces of
DOI/PMID reorganisation should do a rename of the file as well.
However, because this is not a Debian Med only effort I would send a
notice to debian-devel.  If we want to establish this format in general
Debian we should discuss this with a wider audience.