Re: More help for beast-mcmc needed (Was: Help with java package (beast-mcmc) needed)

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 03:46:22PM +0100, Olivier Sallou wrote:

> where do we het jebl.jar, I cannot see it in /usr/share/java after
> package installation ?

Uhmmm, a lot of missing dependencies because I forgot ${java:Depends}.
Will fix this immediately, sorry.  For the moment you can install the
Build-Depends.  Sorry for the inconvience.

> In beast-mcmc script, you only set in classpath beast.jar and
> beast-beagle.jar, not jebl or other:
>
> java -Xms64m -Xmx2048m -Djava.library.path="$BEAST_LIB:/usr/lib" -cp
> "$BEAST_LIB
> /beast.jar:$BEAST_LIB/beast-beagle.jar" dr.app.beast.BeastMain $*

It's in MANIFEST as I said.  I also tried to set it explicitely
according the content of MANIFEST - no change.