Re: Debian packaging of BaTS

Hi Joe,

thanks for your quick response.  It is fine for me to wait because some
other phylogeny related programs are on my scope anyway.  The most easy
way for me would be if you assemble something like a release tarball (or
zip at your preference) featuring a version number to enable our tools
to automatically detect new versions.  Alternatively proper tagging of
versions (with increasing numbers) would be the second best alternative.

Just keep me informed if you have done something in this direction or
need further hints.

Kind regards and thanks for providing BaTS as free software

     Andreas.