Re: Removing the field::biology:bioinformatics and biology:: debtags ?

On Thu, Jan 05, 2012 at 11:17:26AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:

> Since we have a works-with::biological-sequence, I think I will start to go
> ahead and replace field::biology:bioinformatics by works-with::biological-sequence.
>
> Similarly, I am not using anymore the biology:: facet, that was created as a
> compromise at a moment where I did not understand Debtags well, and propose to
> delete them unless somebody uses them.

I do not (yet) use debtags in Blends code and a simplification might
help starting real usage.  It also helps for tagging because it makes
decision simpler.

> Is everybody fine with this ?

Yes.  However, if I would be in your shoes I would ask Enrico or David
whether there is some way to do this change automatically rather than
using the web interface.