Re: your mail

ok -- please find attached the slightly corrected version -- this should
be sufficient -- reupload and I think we should be ready to go

On Wed, 04 Jan 2012, andrei zavada wrote:
> I am uploading the same version 0.4.4-1 again, but with debian/copyright
> and changelog amended:
> http://johnhommer.com/academic/code/aghermann/source/deb/aghermann_0.4.4-1.dsc
Format: http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
Upstream-Name: Aghermann
Upstream-Contact: Andrei Zavada <johnhommer@gmail.com>
Source: http://johnhommer.com/academic/code/aghermann/source/

Files: *
Copyright: 2008-2012 Andrei Zavada <johnhommer@gmail.com>
License: GPL-2+

Files: src/libexstrom/exstrom.hh
Copyright: 2007 Exstrom Laboratories LLC http://www.exstrom.com
License: GPL-2+

Files: src/libsigfile/psd.hh
Copyright: 1980-2010 George B. Moody <george@mit.edu>
License: LGPL-2
 This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
 modify it under the terms of the GNU Library General Public
 License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
 version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
 .
 This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
 MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU
 Library General Public License for more details.
 .
 On Debian systems, the full text of the GNU Library General Public
 License version 2 can be found in the file
 `/usr/share/common-licenses/LGPL-2'.

License: GPL-2+
 This program is free software; you can redistribute it
 and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public
 License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
 version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later
 version.
 .
 This program is distributed in the hope that it will be
 useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied
 warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
 PURPOSE.  See the GNU General Public License for more
 details.
 .
 You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public
 License along with this package; if not, write to the Free
 Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor,
 Boston, MA  02110-1301 USA
 .
 On Debian systems, the full text of the GNU General Public
 License version 2 can be found in the file
 `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2'.