Re: sed s@http://svn.debian.org/wsvn@http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc@

Le Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 05:44:53PM +0200, Mathieu Malaterre a écrit :
> Dear all,
>
>   Does anyone knows what is the status with Vcs-Browser:
> http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-med/* URLs ? Is it supposed to be
> working back some day ? Are we required to update our Vcs-Browser URLs
> ?

Hi Mathieu,

wsvn has not been installed on anonscm.debian.org.  It is listed as whishlist
on http://titanpad.com/yyhfwA9Pyr, but I do not know if this will be accepted
or not.

In the meantime, http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/ redirects to
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/.  This means that the URLs that have
wsvn-specific compontents ?rev=0&sc=0 will not work.  Currently, I am removing
that part from the Vcs-Browser URLs of the packages I upload, leaving the
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/ because I was hoping that the reorganisation of
Alioth would be amended after people could talk about it direcly after Debconf,
but since nothing seems to have happened, perhaps it is time to accept the fait
accompli and use the http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/ base URL instead.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy