Re: Blog + Twitter + identi.ca

Hi Andreas,

I think this would nice to include in our identi.ca/twitter stream. I'll try to join the IRC meeting next monday so we can talk more about it.

Best Regards.

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 09:54:05AM -0300, vanecgs@gmail.com wrote:
> Yes, I checked and it went straigth to both social networks :) so I
> guess everything is working fine!!

So far for testing your code.  I wished we would have a better test case
topic-wise (which was deleted now) - but that's nearly settled now
(hopefully).  Could somebody who is involved in the vtk - multiarch
problems perhaps issue some short blog post with an overview - not only
to show that the Debian Med team also provides some work which is of
general interest for Debian but perhaps also to get some additional
people involved.

Back to the twitter/identi.ca ideas:  Vanessa, are you comfortable with
procmail to filter "accepted into unstable" mails like this[1] to send
tweeds about this (or does somebody think this is a really stupid idea)?

[1] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/2011-August/011318.html