Re: RFS: Sitplus -- Free software framework for ludic-therapeutic activities

2011/8/23 Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu>:
> On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 09:28:19PM +0200, Luis Rivas wrote:
>>
>> dh_clean removes src/mod_camera/a la espera/mod_camera.pjd.bak file at
>> the beginning of the build process, so git thinks it is an uncommited
>> change. The error comes from an unclean orig.tar.gz from upstream.
>> I'll check it with César, but for the moment I think you can just use
>> git-buildpackage --git-ignore-new
>
> OK, looks fine.
>
>> I know, but a clean lintian -I --pedantic output feels so good! ;)
>
> Right. :-)
>
> I just uploaded the package to unstable (cross fingers that we did not
> missed some further licensing issues).

Great! :)

> For the upload I mangled the changelog file a bit to reflect that
> previous changelog entries were not uploaded to unstable (thus I set
> UNRELEASED as target distribution).  I tried to commit this but I was
> running into

My fault. Everything under git.debian.org/git/debian-med/sitplus.git
has no write permission for the group. I've just fixed it.

> Just find my diff in the end of this mail.

Just applied and pushed it.

> Kind regards and thanks for your work on sitplus

Thank you for reviewing and uploading sitplus!

Best regards.

--
"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a
horrible warning" -- Catherine Aird