Re: RFS: Sitplus -- Free software framework for ludic-therapeutic activities

Hi Luis,

I have set replay-to to dbeina-med list because IMHO the discussion
is continued better there ...

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 11:21:26AM +0200, Luis Rivas wrote:

> Well, I think Sitplus is more a therapeutic tool than an computer aid
> for people with disability needs. So, I vote for a "therapy" task :)

There was also the suggestion 'rehabilitation'.  Did you noticed
this and considered it before agreeing to 'therapy' ?

> I've just registered and made a joining request to the project. My
> login in luinix-guest.

You are just added.

> >  2. Decide either for Git or SVN and commit your packaging
> >     stuff for Sitplus
>
> I'm already using GitHub for the code. You can check it at [1]. Of
> course, I have no problem at all with moving it to Alioth.

While I know that Git clones might hang around at several places please
regard my last mail to Debian Med mailing list and comment there.

> I've just subscribed to debian-med@list.debian.org. I'll re-send my
> original RFS message to that list.

See my response there.

> Please let me know if you need something else.

Thanks for your cooperation