RFS: Sitplus -- Free software framework for ludic-therapeutic activities
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: RFS: Sitplus -- Free software framework for ludic-therapeutic activities
- From: Luis Rivas <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 12:19:38 +0200
- Message-id: <CABsJszw+MP4_M7F=VwCkzc8bD1B1YcdcLjdxJ8HB8e7TY6RHfA@mail.gmail.com>
I'm looking for a sponsor for a new package: it would be great if
someone could take a look at it and even upload it for me. Here is the
License: GPL-3.0+, CC-BY-NC-SA
Description: Sitplus is a framework for ludic-therapeutic activities
for people with disabilities, developed by César Mauri. It offers new
forms of interaction based on computer vision, voice and other
peripherals to produce a result in the form of image and sound.
Inspired by the cause and effect applications, Sitplus provides a tool
for continuous and remote interaction, attainable to the majority of
people with cognitive, sensory and physical disabilities.
It generates two binary packages: sitplus and sitplus-data.
The source package can be found at http://mentors.debian.net/package/sitplus
Luis Rivas Vañó
"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a
horrible warning" -- Catherine Aird