Re: Debian Med sprint II in Southport, UK - any objections to the last weekend in January?

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 01:52:23PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> >  + high bandwidth & stable internet in the venue
> >  + high bandwidth & stable internet in the venue
> >  + high bandwidth & stable internet in the venue
> >  + internet in the bed
> >  + high bandwidth & stable internet in the venue
> Well, yes, but when we know about a difficulty with the
> network then we can prepare for it. It is still mostly
> about us meeting.

Ok, I agree it is mostly about us meeting and
 + high bandwidth & stable internet in the venue
 + high bandwidth & stable internet in the venue
 + high bandwidth & stable internet in the venue
 + internet in the bed
 + high bandwidth & stable internet in the venue
... and we should be prepared for it in advance.

> >> @Olivier, would you volunteer for 2013?
> > Ahhh, Britany. :-)
> Uh, these German autocorrections, I just had one of those in my first
> line :) Well, when I google of images of "Britany" I like those, too,
> well, most of them. Hoping for a "Yes, sure, come", from Olivier ...

There is no need for googling:

   http://fam-tille.de/frankreich/granitrose/
   http://fam-tille.de/frankreich/emeraude/

and yes I'm perfectly spoiling my previous argument because those places
are not easy to reach.  However, I might bring my wife and would stay
for another week watching waves pushing / roling over lighthouses.
February should be the right time for this ...