Re: Debian Med sprint II in Southport, UK - any objections to the last weekend in January?

Hello,

@Tim, do not fix the date too stricktly too early, find the right
venue first.  From the feedback I got it was important to have
an opportunity for those nightly hacking session, i.e. to have
the bed right next to our venue. Not every place will allow for
that and when there is some sudden birthday party at that
weekend already then you'd be too much constrained (so it
happend in Luebeck, good we found a fun place anyway).

@all: The idea for Southport is to make it a running theme to aim
at some more or less touristy coastal spot - but anticyclic
in the winter. This way we are at a small place and flock together
more and it is nice and special and since there will be not so
many guests we will be treated well. Also, I find people to be
influenced by the sea quite a lot in their character, maybe more
than by their local culture,  which gives it all some international
flair, too. To convene at Southport was jointly decided by the
Brits that attended the first Sprint ... they were all excited about
it, must be good.

@Olivier, would you volunteer for 2013?

Steffen