Help with PerlPrimer bug (Ensembl URL changes).

Hello everybody,

from time to time Ensembl changes its URL schemes, and this breaks programs
that rely on them, in particular PerlPrimer.  PerlPrimer's upstream regularly
corrects these bugs, but not so quickly.

If somebody would have time to have a look and drop a correcting patch in
upstream's bugtracker, I would be happy to apply it to our Debian package.

  http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3356549&group_id=93181&atid=603358

With its Popcon install and vote scores above 250 and 150 respectively,
perlprimer is one of our star packages.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy