Re: Debian Med sprint II in Southport, UK - any objections to the last weekend in January?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Debian Med sprint II in Southport, UK - any objections to the last weekend in January?
- From: Andreas Tille <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 21:54:03 +0200
- Message-id: <20110810195403.GE9879@an3as.eu>
- In-reply-to: <1312994003.3359.2425.camel@barsukas>
- References: <4D3B6A65.email@example.com> <4D3EBBA9.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20110125134227.GA14144@an3as.eu> <4D3ED7CB.email@example.com> <4D3EE346.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20110127211718.GB15241@chumley.debian.net> <4D41E9BD.email@example.com> <4D489568.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1312994003.3359.2425.camel@barsukas>
many thanks for your effort!
On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 05:33:23PM +0100, Tim Booth wrote:
> For now I just want to set a date, so I'll propose the last weekend in
> January - the 27th,28th,29th - as per last time. Please let me know if:
That's long enough in advance and I can perfectly reserve this weekend.
I guess you have a certain reason to choose Southport - I'm just afraid
it will take me a 16 hour travel or so. But if there are a lot of
potential attendees close to this and you have some other preference for
the location that's perfectly OK.