Re: Ginkgo-CADx - we are not there (Was: CMake library dependency files; ginkgocadx experimental build, testers wanted!)

Hi Michael,

On Mon, Aug 08, 2011 at 10:33:36PM +0200, Michael Schutte wrote:
> build-deps don’t fail any more, the more elegant (AFAICT) approach
> involves upgrading to an apparently better way to use CMake.
>
> I am currently trying this for VTK by cherry-picking commits from the
> upstream VCS.  It seems to work out more or less, but it interferes with

This approach sounds quite promising and - provided the current VTK
maintainers are supporting your work - will most probably lead to a
reasonable solution from what I have read about all those problems.

Please keep on with this work if you have time.

Many thanks