Re: Blog about Debian Med BOF

On Sat, Aug 06, 2011 at 04:30:48PM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> Goals for next Debian Release:
>
> 	dcm4chee
>
> We need a PACS server.

Added to the Blog.  I had some look into this in March / April but there
were some licensing issues in one of the basic java imaging libraries.
I need to recheck whether Debian Java team made some progress about
this.

> I will, again, sponsor a beer and a pizza for whoever gets
> this packaged.

It rather seems we need some sponsor for a Debian Med sprint for medical
imaging / Java packaging ...

BTW, any volunteer to turn the blog posting into a news entry on our web
pages?