Re: "Could not perform immediate configuration" with debian-med

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the suggestions, though I'm feeling neither tentative nor
venturous at the moment :-)  I was unsurprised by the long list of
packages to be installed, since GBrowse does have a fairly long
dependency list.  I'll wait for the gbrowse package to make it to
ubuntu, or for my IT folks to update the server in question to debian
6.

Thanks,
Scott

Ontario Institute for Cancer Research