Re: "Could not perform immediate configuration" with debian-med

Hi Olivier,

I didn't think gbrowse was available for ubuntu yet--thanks for
clarifying (though the next release is not far away).

I doubt if there is an easy path to using debian-med with the current
gmod server, so I'll set about building it from source.  Not a big
deal (and I should bug my IT folks about updating the server! :-)

Thanks,
Scott

Ontario Institute for Cancer Research